Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have just retro fitted a dab module for my A5 B8.5. Just don’t know what the settings should be for the unit. Is there anyone that can access the green menu and take a few pictures to help me with the setting, my settings are in the pictures below.
Computer Personal computer Output device Font Technology

Font Line Rectangle Computer Display device

Computer Font Output device Rectangle Display device

Font Gadget Display device Technology Multimedia

Computer Personal computer Font Display device Rectangle

· Registered
2014 A4Q/8K 6MT MMI 3G+
586 Posts
@glenpring : Do you have VCDS or equivalent VAG diagnostic tool ? This sounds like long coding configuration issue in either Address 5F (MMI main unit) and/or Address 56 (Radio unit). What about Component Protection removal on the (new) Radio module ? --g

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@glenpring : Do you have VCDS or equivalent VAG diagnostic tool ? This sounds like long coding configuration issue in either Address 5F (MMI main unit) and/or Address 56 (Radio unit). What about Component Protection removal on the (new) Radio module ? --g
Yes I have vcds coding is all sorted just wanted to make sure the parameters are correct for an A5 as the unit originally come from an A1. Component protection has been removed today.

· Registered
2014 A4Q/8K 6MT MMI 3G+
586 Posts
@glenpring : My experience with Green Engineering Menu settings is that it's best to leave them alone if, as you write above, "everything works as it should". Most of what we need to make modules behave correctly happens in long coding and adaptations. And as long as the radio part number is correct for your facelift A5 per ETKA, you should be fine. --g

1 - 6 of 6 Posts