Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I have custom paint designs for my S5 that i will share on this thread. I hope others are interested in Audi Sport and then other elements of the Audi universe. I was inspired by some of the designs in the Audi Sport world.

The images below therefore are the Audi Sport designs throughout the years plus my final design I am implementing on my S5.

It would be nice to hear from others who understand vs only those who want it to rain.

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
world is going to individual customization

Damn wtf is going on this crazy paint shit on this forum is getting out of control
Have you ever looked at any of the new supercars:

* Konigseeeeeggh
* Veyron
* Aston Martin race editions
* etc.

Not sure how old you are but the manufacturing world is going to individual customization eventually instead of 100,000 identically painted and outfitted Honda Accords.

You should come to Cars and Coffee venues in the US.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Certainly very unique but I'll pass on the offer to paint/skin my car with that design.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Junk.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Who in their right mind would do that to an S5 !! seriously. I really hope you are taking the p1ss !! Koenigsegg and Bugatti spend a small fortune on custom paint jobs that are carefully designed to suit the car. The pictures above look like someone got bored playing need for speed on the ps3 and decided to put a load of horrible vinyls on an R34 !! What are you planning to do next Nitro and pneumatic suspension !!.

Im not trying to be nasty but the S5 is beautiful car. Its sleak and sexy looking. Why would anyone buy a car like that and then go about ruining it? It would be like pulling Angelina Jolie and then dying her hair green and painting her face pink !!! Nothing wrong with buying her new shoes but don't go changing what makes her, her !!!

Just sayin !!!

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Now hold on guys- there are some elements that strike me as appealing. The third image with the red side skirts looks ok. I don't care for the over the top stuff but the Matt finish with some accents is ok

·
Registered
666 Posts
you can use them but leave the copyright intact. be my guest if you want to paint / skin your car with the designs...
Copyright? LOL...I don't think you have to worry about wasting money on a copyright because nobody is going to use any of those designs. Well, they might be popular on a Honda Civic forum.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've been looking to do something classy to portray that my car is supercharged. I have to admitt the majority rules here, its a classy car and big bling doesn't work, go for something more subtle. Show your idea's with Rotrex Supercharger and TTS in mind :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Now hold on guys- there are some elements that strike me as appealing. The third image with the red side skirts looks ok. I don't care for the over the top stuff but the Matt finish with some accents is ok
I'm not showing the best designs i have. I copyrighted them but i had a ghost designer create these. i have much better versions in my back pocket. yes... more like the 3rd image. the one i'm actually going to use on my real car i have not shown yet since i want to be unique. but it's in the 3rd picture's direction.

everyone isn't a boring grey suit with a black and grey striped tie who vacuums their shift boot leather every morning.
some of us live in a climate that has sunlight.
some of us have more than black shoes in their closets.
some of us have a watch with carbon fiber in the dial.

i'm a NYer who's lived in silicon valley and the south. so i can take the diggs. but to say these beautiful lines should stay stuck in grey charcoal without highlighting means some really lack something.

a beautiful woman is fine in all black or wearing a victoria secret lapis lazuli bra drinking a hot toddy...
and for all the naysayers (not you almostS50), if you can't picture the later, well, i guess stop looking at these pictures!

·
Registered
96 Posts
the one i'm actually going to use on my real car i have not shown yet since i want to be unique.

:laughinatabove: my fav part

Just cuz ure frm NY doesn't mean you got style new York is the city of style failures and ny is mad soft lol and is it just me or do u kno a little to much about bras...I just kno to unhook

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:laughinatabove: my fav part

Just cuz ure frm NY doesn't mean you got style new York is the city of style failures and ny is mad soft lol and is it just me or do u kno a little to much about bras...I just kno to unhook
victoria secrets was started by a guy to put his babe is beautiful sh8t to take off fast

·
Registered
26 Posts
If anyone out there didn't have to google "victoria secret lapis lazuli bra" then I'd start to worry about yourself !!

Also:
everyone isn't a boring grey suit with a black and grey striped tie who vacuums their shift boot leather every morning.
some of us live in a climate that has sunlight.
some of us have more than black shoes in their closets.
Really !!! do you actually think that the rest of us really match this stereotype ? Looks like we hit a nerve!!

Im all on for having your own style. Nothing wrong with that. But I do think that you can over do it. If that is the style you like then I would question why you bought an S5 in the first place. Just be careful you dont end up like this:

http://www.a5oc.com/forums/attachments/photos-videos/3874d1227894264-s5-stock-black-wheels-imgp1975-jpg

Or this:

Hofele R8-Look Body Kit for Audi A5 Coupe, Cabriolet and Sportback - Photos

or this :
http://www.fourtitude.com/gallery/generated//Tuning%20Houses/MTM/S5%20Cabriolet%20(B8)=Michelle%20Edition/008__scaled_600.jpg

·
Registered
666 Posts
Can someone please photoshop his designs on a Civic with a huge fartcan exhaust tip? I'm telling you, it will look perfect!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If anyone out there didn't have to google "victoria secret lapis lazuli bra" then I'd start to worry about yourself !!

Also:

Really !!! do you actually think that the rest of us really match this stereotype ? Looks like we hit a nerve!!

Im all on for having your own style. Nothing wrong with that. But I do think that you can over do it. If that is the style you like then I would question why you bought an S5 in the first place. Just be careful you dont end up like this:
ok when i'm ready i'll post the final picture. it is subtle. just like the s5 logo is subtle.

believe me i get all your diggs. i don't buy mercs for the same reason... they're german cadillacs (though the CTSV is awesome inside and the corvette engine is hard to beat if a heavy weight monster).

so i thought i'd have some fun with the pics but this is a serious group. point taken.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts