Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,I just installed a custom exhaust by AMS autowerks in linden (great shop with a great owner). It has an RAI motorsport test pipe to a 3 inch custom downpipe to a 3 inch straight pipe all the way back to a y-pipe and quad tip magnaflow mufflers. I love the sound because it has a nice set tone to it but it does have drone which I don't mind to much, but all I have to do is put a resonater in the straight pipe and it'll fix the problem. He also made me a 3 inch custom cold air intake which also sounds great. Tell me what you think
Audi a5 2.0t custom exhaust magnaflow mufflers - YouTube

·
Registered
812 Posts
What the heck, thats beautiful. I didnt know our 2.0ts can sound like that im doing this :)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha I know I was surprised, because stock they sound like Toyota hybrids haha. I love it, do you live near jersey?

·
Registered
453 Posts
No offense but kinda Honda farty sounding. That Y-pipe merge does't look at that great.
As long as your happy that's the main thing

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
It sounds good under WOT. Sounds a little raspy at idle though imo.

Which magnaflow mufflers did you use?
I have a custom exhaust as well and I used magnaflow but mine doesn't sound like that at idle.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, I'm not sure which magnaflow mufflers they are but I think that they have single 2.5 inch inlet's with dual 3.5 inch tips.

·
Registered
118 Posts
What rear valence is that?? Bastuck?? Looks like an S-line rear bumper tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts