Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard through the grapevine that the S5 I ordered last November arrived a coupla weeks back at Ira Audi in Peabody, MA. I canceled my order in May and picked up an M3, but heard that Ira just left the order in the bank as I spec'd it and somebody took it as is.

It was a Meteor Gray, Tuscan Brown, Carbon, B&O, Tech pkg (I think those were all the options I selected).

Anyway, if you're on here, I'd be really psyched to see some pics of how she came out...!

·
Registered
198 Posts
That's the dealer my order is with. Your S5 came in with another S5 (I forget the color scheme) and the dealer gave me a choice of both of them. I opted to wait for my color combo.

I drove up to look at them about 3 days after he asked if I wanted one to take a look and they were nowhere to be found. The dealership was closed for the day. So unless they were inside in the back somwhere they were gone in about 2 or 3 days.

Good luck with the M3, its a badass car. It's a lot better looking than previous M3's in my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.