Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings to All!,

Just ordered a 09 A5 BB fully loaded except for S-line package at Audi of Rockville. ETA is around eight months. After driving my Mazda Protege for 11yrs 280k miles is well worth the wait.

Until then A5 will be on my mind ;)

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome and congrats! I have a fully loaded BB A5 too. What color interior did you choose? (I went with CB.)

Man, 8 months is quite a wait. But, like you said, it will be worth the wait. Going from a Protege to an A5 will most definitely be a very nice upgrade for you. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats man! 8 months sounds a painful wait, but i guess wait can be fun too :) Im also waiting, but im looking toward late may/early june. Guess we will be dreaming for just a bit longer.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Congrats!! I'm a new member and just put a deposit down today on an S5 in San Francisco area. The salesmen was being very careful with me not to get my hopes up of getting it anytime soon. It will be a 2009 model, and he said that he should have exact pricing and option details (if any changes) in mid-May.

He said expected delivery could be as late as this time next year! :( I may still poke around and see if other dealers have different stories or not.

Currently there are 29 orders ahead of mine at this dealer (17 6sp, 12 auto). He went through the order inventory stuff with me as well, and only 2 of the 17 cars ahead of me are either built or have a build date.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As for interior, I went with blk. CB is a nice choice I like the decorative inlays.

Thx for the support!
Ms Hashi

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Awesome! I can imagine how excited you must be.

·
Registered
18 Posts
CONGRATS!!! The car is sooo sexy...

How much OTD if you don't mind me asking. I am currently thinking of getting one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Stepped in Sh*t

I walked into a dealed on Aug 8, 2008. They had a S5 demo - were asking msrp for it, I said no way.

Then, it turned out that a customer cancelled an order that morning. I am picking up the car tomorrow!!!!!!

Phantom Black, Tuscan, B & O, Nav. tech, Drive Select.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts