Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So cruised by the dealer on Tuesday to give them my cheque so as to avoid the new raised luxury car tax. Still thought my car was a few weeks away they but they said maybe Friday. Today while I was getting stuck into a delicious coffee they rang and said it would be ready at 3pm. Whooo hooo! Drank my coffee very fast, cancelled on someone who I keep cancelling on and then it was off to the dealer. Went on a long drive and by lordy lord its fantastic. Couldn't bring myself to use it on the Friday night pizza run though so jumped in the old car, a Falcon, to pick them up. Talk about going back in time. I'm just a very happy chap this evening, very happy indeed.

·
Registered
298 Posts
So cruised by the dealer on Tuesday to give them my cheque so as to avoid the new raised luxury car tax. Still thought my car was a few weeks away they but they said maybe Friday. Today while I was getting stuck into a delicious coffee they rang and said it would be ready at 3pm. Whooo hooo! Drank my coffee very fast, cancelled on someone who I keep cancelling on and then it was off to the dealer. Went on a long drive and by lordy lord its fantastic. Couldn't bring myself to use it on the Friday night pizza run though so jumped in the old car, a Falcon, to pick them up. Talk about going back in time. I'm just a very happy chap this evening, very happy indeed.

I won't pick up the pizza or any other food in my S5 because the scent lingers. It's worth paying the tip for delivery.:D

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I won't pick up the pizza or any other food in my S5 because the scent lingers. It's worth paying the tip for delivery.:D
Yeah except I live one suburb to far away for this pizza place to delivery. I did consider walking up the road across the local council border and sitting in the park but I thought that would be just a tad bit sad. Lucky for us in Oz tipping is the exception not the rule.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No Food, No Drink... and no women doing make-up in the car. Thats the rules :)
Haha,

When I was at the dealer early on Tuesday the suggestion came up that I should have a look at my car but the dealer didn't recommend it saying "Its like seeing your wife without makeup on". Upon hearing that I decided to definitely not have a look.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I pick up pizzas in my car. They go in the trunk (boot). It works very well. You can lay 4 large pizzas flat if it is empty.

Otherwise my car sees plenty of messes with the kids. I just get to spend lots of time cleaning them up. So far the worst is when I had 5 kids waiting in the car during a weather hold on one of our soccer (futbol) games. Mud was everywhere. However I waited a day till it dried out then too a brush and vacuum to it and away it went.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.