Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
can people follow commission numbers? i wonder if commission numbers from other countries can be checked too!

·
Registered
415 Posts
The AudiWorld forums are littered with people asking to have commission numbers checked by the few users who have access to the system. What I never understand is why people don't ask their dealer.

Any business that can't keep you clued in on the status of a special-order $50000+ item doesn't deserve your business. If they get upset by requests for updates every couple of weeks, it's time to find a better dealer.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Any business that can't keep you clued in on the status of a special-order $50000+ item doesn't deserve your business. If they get upset by requests for updates every couple of weeks, it's time to find a better dealer.
Agreed!

·
Registered
90 Posts
i unfortunately dont trust the dealer to give me the right lead time! In Dubai there is no difference between an Audi dealer and a Hyundai dealer. Customers end up getting the same treatment. With the current boom, theres no dearth of customers and hence the laxity.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ouch. That is not good. I would try jumping on AudiWorld to see if someone can assist. I haven't seen anyone offer to do a look up on here.

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Nor are we going to have commission number requests littering this forum like AW! That's getting really annoying, especially given AW's forum style.

If someone on this forum is willing to provide that service (and I could definitely see not wanting to bug your dealer every day, so you spread the love ;)), we could just keep all the requests in one thread.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
The AudiWorld forums are littered with people asking to have commission numbers checked by the few users who have access to the system. What I never understand is why people don't ask their dealer.

Hey Dave, one reason would be like mine. My dealer doesn't work for Audi he works for Auto Exchange here in Germany (Tax Free Government sales). And he can't track [email protected]%T. Believe me, its been driving me crazy :mad: on the other hand I do have a commission # that is obsolete for my dealer. And he has his little computer that says my car is in production since the 1st of May.:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts