Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

661 - 680 of 702 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
ADS coding for default setting

Hi I have a 2016 SLine with ADS selection via an ADS button or the MMi. I would like to st my default to individual and have followed the coding settle each byte to 4 for individual. All this did was turn off my Dynamic, comfort modes allowing me only to switch between auto and individual but auto was still the default setting. What am I doing wrong?

·
Super Moderator
4,551 Posts
Hi I have a 2016 SLine with ADS selection via an ADS button or the MMi. I would like to st my default to individual and have followed the coding settle each byte to 4 for individual. All this did was turn off my Dynamic, comfort modes allowing me only to switch between auto and individual but auto was still the default setting. What am I doing wrong?
wooowwww
the coding, whereby the four channels are set to one and the same value, is only for pré-facelift models.
therefore, you need to return to the original values.

·
Super Moderator
4,551 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I can't seem to find the thread relating to ads coding on concert radio. I will be using obd eleven. Can anyone point me to it. Thanks ?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Where to check the fuel injectors and general information about the fuel system in Audi S5 4.2l V8 FSI?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G950F przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
2 Posts
Coding the number of indicator flashes

Hi guys,
Great Forum.

I have been looking though the 23 pages, but cannot find anywhere where I can change the number of indicator flashes from 3 to 5.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Lee

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm still reading through all the pages, and the search function bombed out on me, but I would LOVE to turn off the chime/ding/noise that happens when the car is running and you have the driver's door open. Is that a "known mod" and if so... PLEASE help with a link before I go batshit loonie!!! Thanks all!!

·
Premium Member
2,383 Posts
I'm still reading through all the pages, and the search function bombed out on me, but I would LOVE to turn off the chime/ding/noise that happens when the car is running and you have the driver's door open. Is that a "known mod" and if so... PLEASE help with a link before I go batshit loonie!!! Thanks all!!
I've asked around for this one, not aware of any way to turn the damn thing off.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I've asked around for this one, not aware of any way to turn the damn thing off.
I found that by using the rocker button on the end of the "menu" stalk that will silence it. It didn't matter if I clicked it up or down, either one did the trick.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm trying to set these parking brake options but when I get in to the Adaptation menu it's full of lots of options, none of which is a Channel 4... and none of the options listed is as clear or simple as listed here. I'll try to get a screenshot of what I see, but if anyone has a suggestion or other method, I'd appreciate the information.

Enable Release Parking Brake without putting foot on Brake

[53 - Parking Brake][Security Access - 16] (Enter code presented by program)
[Adaptation - 10] -> Channel 4 Set to 0

Enable Release Parking Brake without putting seatbelt

[53 - Parking Brake][Security Access - 16] (Enter code presented by program)
[Adaptation - 10] -> Channel 7 Set to 0

·
Super Moderator
4,551 Posts
obviously, you have a facelift model
channel 4 and 7 apply to pré-facelift.
you will have to choose from the list of options :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
obviously, you have a facelift model
channel 4 and 7 apply to pré-facelift.
you will have to choose from the list of options :)
well that sucks.... I read through them and didn't see one that was seatbelt related. Guess I'll have to crank up the resolution on my laptop and go through them one-by-one. If/when I figure it out, I'll reply back and hopefully the first post will get updated. If someone else already has that info, that would be great, but if I'm the guinea-pig, then so be it.

·
Super Moderator
4,551 Posts
there should be "Seat belt buckle detection", which relates to channel 7.
don't know the other one :)

edit: the other one might be "Manual Release"

·
Registered
75 Posts
there should be "Seat belt buckle detection", which relates to channel 7.
don't know the other one :)

edit: the other one might be "Manual Release"
I found "manual release" and it has 2 options (can't recall and didn't get screenshot) but when I went in to it, it warned of a missing module (WSC?) and when I tried to change it, it complained about needing a 5-digit WSC code. Without know what WSC code to use, I left it alone and will do more research. Thanks for the info Fred.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Small question

Hello guys. I wanted to activate the OPTICAL parking sensor option. I have the 2014 A5 Cabrio, USA Specs, and i no longer have a separate controller for the parking assistance. As far as i read, it has been integrated in the Central Convenience module, i think.
So, is there a way to code it to show graphic display? I have resr sensors only, with rear view camera. But on the camera i don't get the small car with the lines, like i do on my A8.
I followed the steps here, but they don't apply to me.

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
4,551 Posts
661 - 680 of 702 Posts