Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys I have an a5 2.0 tdi coupe 2013 and I'm fed up with having a freezing arse on the leather seats, what options do I have, can I replace them with other seats or somehow get them heated.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi guys I have an a5 2.0 tdi coupe 2013 and I'm fed up with having a freezing arse on the leather seats, what options do I have, can I replace them with other seats or somehow get them heated.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk
I’ve seen a few heated seat kits on EBay which would probably be the cheapest option

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yes there are numerous kits out there. (could not tell you which are better) A number of years ago I did install a kit in my jeep. Fairly simple. I am sure there are better ones out now. You have to get in under the seat cover, between the leather and foam. I am sure there is a video on youtube how to get the seats apart.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Its an absolut nightmare to retrofit them into the seats, its far easier to just get an interior that is already heated,
Then buy a wireloom for seat heating and a climatronic that supports seat heating. Code them and presto.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts