Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT: EVERYTHING MUST GO, ANY VAGUELY REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ACCEPTED!

Since I am unfortunately no longer the owner of an Audi, it's time to clear out the bits that never made it onto the car, or otherwise went unused. There's also a few bits of leftover stock, though not much, from the IngolWorks days, I hope that's OK as I'm no longer 'trading' and I just want rid of it.

All prices include regular UK shipping unless specified otherwise, though collection would be preferred as I'd rather not deal with the post office a thousand times. Collection is from North side of Nottingham city.

As there's too many bits I haven't included a huge amount of pictures, if you want to see anything more specifically just ask and I'll take some pictures for you.

£250 (COLLECTION ONLY) - 4x Audi A/S7 19" alloy wheels, 5 double-spoke. Have tyres but the tyres are extremely old and bald, I wouldn't even roll the car on them personally. Generally decent condition, but a few paint bubbles here and there.

£350 (COLLECTION ONLY) - Custom made front bumper for B8 A/S5. A hybrid of a Q3 S-Line and A/S5 bumper merged together to make something relatively unique, as far as I know there's only 4-5 of them in existence. For an idea of what it looks like fitted, see this instagram (not mine, but someone with the same bumper): Login • Instagram
IMPORTANT: This bumper is damaged, which is why it was not fitted. I have illustrated in an image below with a red line where it's been damaged (split after hitting a pheasant), it'll also have other scuffs so will need fibreglass repair and repainting.

£12 each - 2x B8 billet aluminium transmission mount inserts. You can read about them at this Darkside link. I'm pretty confident they're the exact same ones, there's not many wholesale suppliers for the things. Billet Transmission Mount Insert for Audi B8 Platform Models

£18 each - 3x pair of dynamic sweeping mirror indicators for B9 (A4/A5)

£FREE (COLLECTION ONLY) - Unused no-name oil catch can, originally purchased as a sample but it seemed to have a flaw in that I couldn't open the damn thing! Will include whatever mounting hardware I can find, it should be fully functional just the main cannister won't budge for some reason (you're welcome to try, I might just be a bit wimpy). I cannot guarantee in any way this will fit your car as I never fitted it to one myself. (May be missing some of the fittings, if you want to collect you're welcome to whole thing for free)

£15 - Original 2009 A5 log book holder. Will leave in the brochures that were included, but obviously will remove the actual log book.

£FREE (COLLECTION ONLY) - Genuine Audi car valet kit bag. No contents.

£90 (COLLECTION ONLY) - Visual Ice 10" subwoofer enclosure for B8/8.5 Coupe in black. You can see the original sales listing for them with more info here: AUDI A5 COUPE NEW STEALTH SUB SPEAKER ENCLOSURE BOX SOUND BASS CAR AUDIO 10 12 | eBay

£55 - 10" Pioneer TS-W261D4 subwoofer 350/1200W (fits in the above enclosure, or can be fitted to the stock subwoofer position as a drop-in replacement). No box but has never actually been powered on, never got around to wiring it up.

£20 (COLLECTION ONLY) - PODI A/S5 steering column pod gauge mount. Never installed. Collection only as I don't have the original box and it seems too delicate to ship unboxed.

£15 - Liqui Moly Cera Tec 1 x 300ml. Bought a multi pack of these and it did seem to quieten the car down noticeably, though I can't vouch for any of the other benefits.

£10 - Pair of OEM/original B8 mirror indicators.

£5 (or free if collected) - 1x steel/silver B8/8.5 keyhole surround

£5 (or free if collected) - AMI/MMI to aux/micro-USB adapter

Potentially more bits to be added as I remember/find what's hiding in the garage, so do check back occasionally. Please do ask if you need any more information on any of the items, I spent months obsessively researching near enough every single thing listed so should be able to answer any questions.

NOTE ALL THE PICTURES ON THIS POST IN PARTICULAR ARE NOT OF THE ACTUAL ITEMS UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED, THEY'RE JUST OTHERWISE IDENTICAL ITEMS I SHAMELESSLY STOLE PICTURES OF AS I AM VERY VERY LAZY

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Light Motor vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Photograph

Arm Automotive exterior Rim Automotive wheel system Bumper

Automotive lighting Camera lens Camera accessory Cylinder Audio equipment

Product Rectangle Grey Font Gadget

Liquid Cosmetics Material property Personal care Rectangle

Font Tool Symbol Electric blue Fashion accessory

White Light Black Amber Body jewelry

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I also have an original S-Line B8 coupe front grille that has had the chrome trim wrapped in gloss black, free if you come collect it.

Reactions: omgwhathaveidone

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Everything still available as per OP. I also found my ViseeO Tune2Air, one of the only Bluetooth adapters for the MMI 3G systems that actually works at all! £55 posted.

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Apologies for the bump, but I've just moved house and had to drag a lot of this with me. Please take it off my hands :p

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still have a Billet Transmission Mount Insert for Audi B8 Platform Models ?
Still got three hanging around I think. At this point I am open to any offers for any of the items. £5 or £500, as long as you come take it away I don't care how much you pay :eek:

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How much you looking for the tune 2 air and the alloys? Where's collection from?
Collection is Hucknall, £160 for both?

·
Premium Member
2,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What would be the lowest you would take for the front bumper, collected.
Regards
£150? It's not the best garage ornament right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts