Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone dealt with Classic Audi in Altamonte Springs, FL? If so, what kind of experience did you have there?

·
Registered
384 Posts
I hate to bring up old threads but Classic Audi has been really really good with service. Nothing ever gets damaged and they even let me in the back to see what the problems are. Lots of friendly people there. They never charge unless they can actually fix the problem.

Hard to find at many other dealers who have employees there just to take as much money as they can from you.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I just bought my 09 s5 from classic audi and was really impressed by the staff, would definately recommend them, look for an older guy with the office in the front one of the best sales experiences i've had, really knew alot about the car, total opposite of reeves in tampa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Classic Audi Rec

Can't say enough good things about Classic Audi. I've purchased three cars from them and Audi's from a dealer in Colorado. Much better experience with Classic. Danny is great salesman, as is Frank.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.