Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed an order for a MY2009 A5 a few days ago, which my dealer states should be delivered by mid-late September.

I may have a few days left to change colors, but at this point it's Brilliant Black on Cinnamon Brown.

The few pictures on this site depict the cinnamon brown as quite orangey, and I do note that very few people seem to have opted for this color.

Has anybody seen this interior color in person? Does it have a prominent orange hue? On the audiusa website, it looks quite a bit darker, under completely artificial lighting conditions.

Thanks for any feedback.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I just placed an order for a MY2009 A5 a few days ago, which my dealer states should be delivered by mid-late September.

I may have a few days left to change colors, but at this point it's Brilliant Black on Cinnamon Brown.

The few pictures on this site depict the cinnamon brown as quite orangey, and I do note that very few people seem to have opted for this color.

Has anybody seen this interior color in person? Does it have a prominent orange hue? On the audiusa website, it looks quite a bit darker, under completely artificial lighting conditions.

Thanks for any feedback.
Black or silver look good. The Cinamon I saw looked like Dog S**t.:)

·
Registered
750 Posts

Thanks for any feedback.
TX has this color setup (A5 in BB with cinnamon interior) and it looks quite good. The pictures in the brochure and the Website look nothing like the actual color in the car. It looks very nice!!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

You'd be surprised at the number of members who have spec'd or already own an A5 with Cinnamon Brown interior. There are quite a few.

In person, the interior does not have that orange hue as seen in some of the pics posted on this site. And the pic on the Audi site is not accurate at all ... the color is not that dark.

Check out the link for additional pics you may not have seen yet. http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/phantom-black-cinnamon-1747/index.html?p=20252

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies. I had trouble with the search function on this site previously. I'm seeing all the links now for the various threads on this now.

Thanks again,
TMack

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think the Cinnamon Brown is really nice, not orangy at all. The Tuscan Brown in the S5 was too orangy for me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
good to see another canadian close by i ordered mine out of edmonton (same combo as you BB with CB) they told me close to the end of the year and i ordered mine very beginning of april. Anyway i have the same concern but TX and few others around here eased my pain so to speak i really don't think you'll be dissappointed i personally think black with black interior looks too plain, add some contrast to the interior black and brown will look crazy nice, i seen a few pics of black BMW's with saddle brown which i'm pretty sure is even lighter than cinnamon brown and that looks really nice i don't think you'll be dissappointed at all.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, Mansfield. The more experienced members reassurance and experience has been a great help regarding the cinnamon brown interior. Re. my delivery date - I ordered last week and was told the build was for July, delivery early-mid September. This kind of surprised me given the experience of some members, but it is a new dealership, under construction, and so Audi may have committed to them to help get it off its feet. Anyways, we'll see.

BTW, did you inquire about Audi Music Interface? I started another thread regarding this.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts