Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was told today that HR has a sway bar kit coming to market very soon for S5. what effect will this have on the cars handling? purpose? i am not familiar with the sway bar mod (sounds like a honda civic mod).

·
Registered
470 Posts
I love those wheels. MMy friend has them on his 335i and they look gorgeous. I would really like to see what those look like on A/S5. post some pics when you get em :D

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Nice, but their designs are not original and they charge a premium price.
I don't get it....

·
Registered
318 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Does your brushed lip match your mirrors or is there a color difference because of the different metals???

·
Registered
318 Posts
The color/sheen is actually matched very well in person but their is a difference in finish because of the lines on the lips (from the brush machining ). I actually wish that the mirrors had a similar finish.

Does your brushed lip match your mirrors or is there a color difference because of the different metals???

·
Registered
384 Posts
Considered the 360s, they seem to have great customer service.
Great wheels, but sorry can't agree with you on their customer service. After my experience with them two weeks ago I will never deal with them directly again. I was promised the wheels weeks before and when the day comes to have them installed, shit hits the fan.

God forbid the owner spends an extra few hours to make sure you are treated right instead of sending you to an outside shop for installation then driving off while waiting hours to get the car done.

Will never deal with them again.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Sorry to hear. Yet one more wheel manufacturer that I have to cross off my list for good... I think bad service with wheel manufacturers go hand in hand. HRE was good/fast but other's brands I've had in the past were dismal at best...

Great wheels, but sorry can't agree with you on their customer service. After my experience with them two weeks ago I will never deal with them directly again. I was promised the wheels weeks before and when the day comes to have them installed, shit hits the fan.

God forbid the owner spends an extra few hours to make sure you are treated right instead of sending you to an outside shop for installation then driving off while waiting hours to get the car done.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

How long did it take for you to get the wheels? which wheel did you choose? pics? I have no complaints dealing with 360 so far...

·
Registered
384 Posts
How long did it take for you to get the wheels? which wheel did you choose? pics? I have no complaints dealing with 360 so far...
I'm not saying that you will either, however in my case, things never went right. Constant excuses about the production getting pushed back because of storms and back ordered parts...

Placed my order on the week of the 21st of July. Payed 360 Forged an extra $600 for rush production due finished on the 15th of August. Day comes and my tune shop tells me they had a hurricane which pushed back production and parts. It was a tropical storm. So they said the wheels would be ready the following week. That comes and goes by so by this point im bothered enough to call 360 and they give me Friday the 29th as the date the wheels would ship. At this point my car is in New York, where the car was purchased and had modifications done. So the deal was that the car would come down to Miami that Friday for the wheels. I met the truck in my town and took a ride down there to 360 Friday afternoon.

It was confirmed that they would keep the shop open until 7 to make sure the job gets done that night according to my tune shop. Jordan, the owner, calls me up while I am on the way to Miami and tells me there is no way that they will be able to install the wheels that night. I call my tune shop right away and then Jordan calls me back telling me that they called the balancing guy back and are keeping the shop open.

We get there around 6:45. Jordan and several other guys from 360 are standing in front of their shop while me and my guys are unloading the car and tires off the truck. I say "How you doing?" and the response I get is "Could be better if we were home right now". That is what Jordan said to me. The other guys failed to even introduce themselves this entire period. I just respond with, "let's get these wheels on then we can all go home". Jordan tells me his shop is "closed" and that we will follow him to a 3rd party rim and tire shop close by. Puts the wheels in the back of a hummer with the tires and I follow him to this place. 3 other cars are waiting to get wheels done on their car from this shop (not by 360) so it's basically a line.

They drop the wheels off on some pieces of cardboard box laying on the road next to the shop. Jordan tells me I need to "wait a few hours for the sealant to dry" because they thought we were going to be there tomorrow. Jordan drives off in his CL55 and leaves me and my guys there to wait for the install/balance. He sends his photographer back to the shop an hour later to hang around to try to get some pics. I don't let them have any after this treatment.

I love 360 Forged wheels, they look great on my car and they really do have a good presence on the web. Their office looks cool; too bad I wasn't able to see it. However I don't see why I should be treated like this when spending $8,000 on a set of 3 piece forged wheels.

Don't get me wrong. Beautiful Wheels no doubt, but I never want to have the same experience again. Next time I will leave it completely to my performance shop to make sure things get done.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Those look a lot like the wheels I have on my car. Considered the 360s, they seem to have great customer service. Have seen a different model from 360 on an S-Line - looks great.
Hey dude, long time no hear! Please tell me you got more pics of your car somewhere with those wheels?! ... and isn't that Vredestein Sessanta tires?

·
Registered
49 Posts
As question above - Quattrings, what are the spec on those wheels, size and make etc???

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.