Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m wanting to change the current fogs for purple ones however everytime I look for them, they all come from China and take over a month to arrive, does anyone have a link for purple fogs for a 2011 S5 sportback 3.0T that wont take so long to arrive? It would be much appreciated

·
Registered
553 Posts
Dont think purple ones would be road legal to start with, but if you want something similar to your headlight colour there is a member of the forum that supplies with really decent 5.5k colour ones, the only thing is I can remember the site name:unsure:
Last year I got myself turning lights and fogs from him that do match the headlights

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Goods from China seem to be on an even longer leadtime these days hehehe......

Reactions: RobbieS5

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Why would you want purple fogs? As Simon says it will fail, or should fail the MOT. Just for courtesy lights?

Just search for LEDs that are 10k Kelvin, but note, the light output dramatically reduces when moving away from the standard 5k output.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I’m wanting to change the current fogs for purple ones however everytime I look for them, they all come from China and take over a month to arrive, does anyone have a link for purple fogs for a 2011 S5 sportback 3.0T that wont take so long to arrive? It would be much appreciated
I went with the morimoto fog light upgrade and ??my god they are bright. I've literally been driving at night without the headlights. Seriously. But just thought I'd mention it if your looking for a colored bulb I have a brand new set thatll fit and they're actually nice LED bulbs you can change many colors via an app on your cellphone. Brand new in the box I'll leave the link where I got em but I'm not gonna use them after installing these bad boys. These morimotos ran me $130. The led bulbs I'm offering were about $40 you can have em for $30 if you need em.just throwing it out there if anyone is interested PM me.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Is that your bulb dealer's truck in the background? :)

Love your wheels!! Gotta love deep dish!

You need to adjust the beam angle slightly as they are now level, just a little screw behind the grill to the side of the lamp.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Is that your bulb dealer's truck in the background? :)

Love your wheels!! Gotta love deep dish!

You need to adjust the beam angle slightly as they are now level, just a little screw behind the grill to the side of the lamp.
Lol nah just a random parking lot. I bought them on Ebay. Lol and my fig lights are so damn bright youd mistake them for the headlights so surprise surprise my headlights are not on in any of those photos. Only the parking LED s and the bright ass fog lights I upgraded to. Lol I do know about the adjustment and even the new foglights came with thier own adjusters on the back 2 small wheels but yeah if those were my headlights I'd have some adjustments to make but as far as them being my fogs they're perfect. Like I mentioned I've been driving via fogs only last 3 days. I'll leave a link to the lights. Worth every single penny.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts