Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi i have a 2009 audi a5 with standard lights I believe, i would like to upgrade my lights to DLR or better looking light. Is it as simple as buying xenon lights from an upgraded a5 model with DLR and getting my machanic to fit it?

·
Registered
387 Posts
No im afraid you need a lot more than just headlights, ballast, looming and then coding. Its a big job. A cheaper way would to buy a aftermarket kit including ballast. bulbs. You will not get the LED strip affect but will get the white light. Fitting is easy.

·
Registered
3,009 Posts
I have a set of nearly new xenons with all ballasts and bulbs if interested
You would need to check your J519 module for compatability and then all that is required is the adaptor loom which you can buy from Kufatec

JB:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Audi A5 headlights

I have a set of nearly new xenons with all ballasts and bulbs if interested
You would need to check your J519 module for compatability and then all that is required is the adaptor loom which you can buy from Kufatec

JB:thumbsup:
How much would you charge?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Retrofit headlights audi a5 prefacelift to facelift Hy i have make a retrofit to a5 2010 xenon headlights to facelift 2014 xenon headlights and i have a problem with tail lights on brake the return lights stay on also on position lights not working and return also stay on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts