Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys
i have a weird one going on, when i unlock the doors, driver, passenger and OSR doors all unlock, but the NSR one doesn't, it will open from inside, and once its open, it will continue to open from the outside with no issues until its locked with the key again

Not sure why, always seems to have been fine, is it a programming issue? can it be reset or do i need to visit Audi to get this done?

Thanks for any advice!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My wife's 2008 Seat Leon had a very similar issue that I managed to (bodge) fix.

The issue with her car locks is that the grease that is inside the door control module starts to thicken up & lose it's lubrication ability.
It's a very common issue with her car - common VAG Group issue?

My bodge fix after looking on YouTube (easy to find on Google) was to partly remove the door cards & drill a small hole in the top part of the door control module & then squirt aerosol grease into it.
Leave 10 minutes, test & voila!

Your problem sounds so similar that it could be the problem.

Hope that helps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Doug, i tried that but no joy :(
Update.....
Now i cant get into the drivers door without opening this from the inside.... its Musical Doors!!
i originally was told that it was the Central Locking motor in the door that was at fault, but now i'm not so sure, as what are the chances that TWO doors start doing something they haven't ever before within a few days!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts