Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My S5 arrives in August, can't wait! The next step for me is choosing new wheels. I really like some of the forged offerings from HRE, 360forged, etc. But spending $5-6K us really doesn't appeal to me. I came across these from CEC. With tires I'm looking at about $3k. Opinions?

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Sorry, but it's too much black. You need to accent the the tires out a bit. I see that your car is Tuscan Brown. I really do not think an all black goes together with that color.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Ask ccompton if the I Forged deal is still going down!

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Sorry, but those completely ruin that car. It's disgusting.

Please don't buy them!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Ask ccompton if the I Forged deal is still going down!
I think the deal is actually still going.

Sorry, but those completely ruin that car. It's disgusting.

Please don't buy them!
Very harsh Rab, but have to agree with you. I think if they had some sort of contrasting accent it would make a big improvement to them.

But in saying that, if you like them then go for it. It's your car and you should do what makes you happy.

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
I think the deal is actually still going.

Very harsh Rab, but have to agree with you. I think if they had some sort of contrasting accent it would make a big improvement to them.

But in saying that, if you like them then go for it. It's your car and you should do what makes you happy.
I wouldn't be harsh is BeoBoss had already bought them, I respect people's opinions and tastes. But I honestly hate the look of that car.

·
Registered
384 Posts
I dont like those black rims

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
You can get quality forged wheels for $3k.
Why does everyone act like they are twice as much as what they cost????

·
Registered
441 Posts
yeah, its hard to beat ccomptons I Forged deal! (hint hint and hint)

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hello wheels fans...I have been away for a couple of days, but yes both the IForged and DPE deals are still going on. FYI, my contact at DPE said that the cost of their wheels will be going up slightly on July 1st.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts