Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have a 2010 A5 and I straight piped it like 2 months ago and my check engine light just came on. Took it to the shop and they said the fault code was coming from the catalytic converter. I then asked if straight piping could cause those faults and he said yes. He also mentioned a kit that helps solve that? Anyone know where I can buy that? Or any other remedies to fix it? I want to either go back to stock or just add a magna flow muffler to get less of a ricer feel and eliminate the Code. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey all, I have a 2010 A5 and I straight piped it like 2 months ago and my check engine light just came on. Took it to the shop and they said the fault code was coming from the catalytic converter. I then asked if straight piping could cause those faults and he said yes. He also mentioned a kit that helps solve that? Anyone know where I can buy that? Or any other remedies to fix it? I want to either go back to stock or just add a magna flow muffler to get less of a ricer feel and eliminate the Code. Thanks in advance!
Is there a recall on the cats?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts