Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve tried 3 different brands i found on Amazon and had the worst experiences from cheap products to terrible customer service I drive a 2018 Ford mustang with sync three and every other adapter required additional downloads and steps in troubleshooting that never worked this device was simply plug and play in customer service reached out and responded to my email way before receiving the adapter just reassuring me that there will assist in any way. Fortunately I buy this adapter from the official that was no need I plugged in the device into just like that it worked I paid a little more for quality and ears and it’s definitely worth it without a doubt
Rectangle Grey Shipping box Carton Font

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve tried 3 different brands i found on Amazon and had the worst experiences from cheap products to terrible customer service I drive a 2018 Ford mustang with sync three and every other adapter required additional downloads and steps in troubleshooting that never worked this device was simply plug and play in customer service reached out and responded to my email way before receiving the adapter just reassuring me that there will assist in any way. Fortunately I buy this adapter from the official that was no need I plugged in the device into just like that it worked I paid a little more for quality and ears and it’s definitely worth it without a doubt
View attachment 182619
I have one. It worked perfectly out of the box after I installed the required app on my Android head unit in a 2019 A5. I use Apple CarPlay and it connects to my phone automatically and wirelessly when the car starts up. The steering controls for volume etc. work perfectly. Like the new CarPlay interface in IOS 13. My friend's new Mercedes S550 doesn't have wireless CarPlay and that speaks for how amazing this product is.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts