Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Carlsen Audi just got their demo car. I was told all the U.S. demo cars are the same color (Meteor Gray). I plan to check it out this weekend.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm surprised that some "rogue" dealers haven't went and sold their demos to make a quick sale. Maybe Audi forbids it. I'm half tempted to head to my nearest Audi dealer to drive the car before I complete the final paperwork this Monday but it would be an experience to drive it first when I pick it up next week. Decisions, decisions.

Carlsen Audi just got their demo car. I was told all the U.S. demo cars are the same color (Meteor Gray). I plan to check it out this weekend.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm surprised that some "rogue" dealers haven't went and sold their demos to make a quick sale. Maybe Audi forbids it. I'm half tempted to head to my nearest Audi dealer to drive the car before I complete the final paperwork this Monday but it would be an experience to drive it first when I pick it up next week. Decisions, decisions.
I just ordered my S5 at Carlsen and I asked when they were selling their demo. They told me that their demo was a 12 month lease.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts