Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I would have loved the S5 carbon fibre trim on my A5 3.0TDI but I was told this was an S5 only option! :mad:
My question is, would it be possible to fit this trim on AFTER I've taken delivery of the car? If so, how difficult would it be to remove existing trim and replace with carbon, and also does anyone know where I may be able to buy it, get it made, from?

Cheers
I'm sure your local Audi dealer will sell you and offer to install the trim for you after the delivery of the car. Those are just spare parts after all (and Audi does sell all spare parts to anyone who is willing to pay for them), although may be costly ones.

If you dealer gives you trouble for some odd reason, just ask another one after you have the car.

You might be able to do it yourself, the door trim will likely just pop out with a proper removal tool, but I think especially the center-console trim might require some expertise because you will likely need to take it apart a bit (or entirely).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.