Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
I can't find anything I don't like about it......
The best i've seen by far..

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I'm a fan of the front (very aggressive looking), but not a fan of the rear as those exhaust tips remind me of the Acura TL tips.

Here's a side profile of a black one where you can get a better look at the wheels:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Did you see those prices....:eek:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Finally a version with more than just springs and rims! Still, not very bold! I likr the replacement grille sections and fogs, but would not fork out for these over the standard. As for the exhausts. Pffff. pants. and the diffuse does nothing for me either. Wheels... look good, but only a small departure from the original.

Nice try, and good rendering, but would prefer to see a real car!

·
Registered
72 Posts
The problem with the 20" wheels for me is that the standard disk brakes start to look ridiculously small. I hate when you have super large wheels with incomparably small disks. I think that for it to look good you need to upgrade those brakes.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Agreed. Best looking kit so far. Clean and looks flows with the original lines the best. I only wish that they made the rear mesh wider and more RS4-like or even A5 S-line-ish.

best yet imo
[/img]

·
Registered
677 Posts
I like it. Very subtle and nicely done. The wheels are tasteful and not over the top. I do like the rear exhausts but they are very similar to the TL's. Of course I noticed the current S5 exhausts are like almost every Nissan sedan on the road with 4 tips on there hampster engines.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Is there a reason the front has been dropped lower than back, i've noticed alot of tuners doing this - any benefits?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Is there a reason the front has been dropped lower than back, i've noticed alot of tuners doing this - any benefits?
German tuners call it "Kiellinie tieferlegung" its just for show, no benefits IMHO.

Jarod.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I like the front a lot. I worry that it will hang lower than stock though and can't afford to keep hitting the front on lips and speed bumps.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Changed my mind

After seeing these "real life" pics, I'm no longer a fan of the front (which previously was the only thing I liked about their design). And yeah, that drop looks plain silly. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
735 Posts
I like it in black, apart from the drop :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
This kit + no lowering should look great! I would get one!

·
Registered
97 Posts
And I like the pipes cause they kinda match tail lights!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts