Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After moving back to HK, I realized the joys of washing a car were not widely recognized in this part of the world... Coming from Vancouver and Santa Clara, washing the car in your driveway and then going to town was like a ritual back in the day.... now, I can hardly even find a hose to fill a bucket of water....

So, to fulfill my shiny car requirements, I have been trying different car wash places in HK...

and after weeks of experimentation, I have to say that KeePre Pro is the best car wash place in HK...

that's it, no second place, no third place... its the only place I will take my car to get washed.... they use the proper equipment, they use real water, and they dont hard sell their packages... only down side is that they are kinda expensive... about $175HKD for a medium sized car...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sandjstickney: unfortunately, its not a S.... just a sportback... but thanks...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car Beautician : Dont try it... Its not hand wash and they use a plastic brush to clean ur car... and it aint cheap... $138 for the basic wash...

·
Registered
25 Posts
I also vote for KeePre for being the best in Hong Kong. But I dont use it, coz I handwash mine...

Planning to use them for daily car thou

·
Registered
1 Posts
Car Care

Just had car done at Ming Asia Auto Protection in Kwai Chung. They are next to Keepre. Excellent result, they got out swirl marks and much smoother than any wax treatment done before. See website at ?MING??. Also guarantee 3 years no more waxing or polishing needed. Plan on taking A5 there next.:thumbsup:

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts