Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Summer will soon be on its way :cool:!!!

I'm looking at putting together a group buy if we can get together 5 orders for car sun blinds (they dont neccessarily need to be Audi or A5) we will be able to offer a 20% discount off all items.

Ideal for anyone with new babies coming along or even to help keep the pets cool!

The selection is available at carsunblind.com or pm me with your make/model/age/bodystle and I can check for you.

Cheers

Jon

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hi Jon, I can't seem to search your original thread from a while back.

How much was it for the Sportback sunblinds?

Also can you do for a VW Golf? Friend has just had baby and could be interested.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hi All,

Summer will soon be on its way :cool:!!!

I'm looking at putting together a group buy if we can get together 5 orders for car sun blinds (they dont neccessarily need to be Audi or A5) we will be able to offer a 20% discount off all items.

Ideal for anyone with new babies coming along or even to help keep the pets cool!

The selection is available at carsunblind.com or pm me with your make/model/age/bodystle and I can check for you.

Cheers

Jon
I'd be interested in the rear sun blind. I use the sun shield sold by Audi for the front windshield.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Jon, I can't seem to search your original thread from a while back.

How much was it for the Sportback sunblinds?

Also can you do for a VW Golf? Friend has just had baby and could be interested.
Hi Nemo,

At the moment we're doing the sportback at £145 plus £15 for delivery (obviously less the 20% based on the group buy would bring the price down to £116 plus £12 for delivery)

Golfs are around £82 plus £10 for delivery depending on the model/year/bodystyle so with the 20% youd be looking at about £73.60

This link will take you to the correct area of our website should you be interested in the golf VW Sun Blinds.

Regards

Jon

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'd be interested in the rear sun blind. I use the sun shield sold by Audi for the front windshield.
Hi Agilis,

Unfortunately I cant offer blinds for the coupe at the moment as the access to the rear windscreen can be a little too tight and difficult to install.

If we come up with a solution i'll be in touch.

Regards

Jon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts