Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I have got a problem with the carphone, I have paired a new phone to the car and it has downloaded my phone book and text messages to the mmi, however when i recieve a call the phone cuts the radio out and i can answer the call however people cannot hear me the same thing will happen if i make the call, am i doing something stupid.....the mute button isnt on as i can hear the radio until the phone call cuts in and i can hear the person calling

thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Delete your pairing between the phone and MMI
Reboot your phone (battery out and back in)
Reboot the MMI - pushing down the Setup – Scroll Wheel and top right menu buttons at the same time.
Pair your phone to MMI again.

You should be good to go :thumbsup:

Cheers

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've got this problem with my 2011 A5 3.0tdi, did you have any luck, I tried the rebooting mmi and resetting the phone?.
Ill pop into the dealership if I can't get to the bottom of it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my 2014 Audi A5 Cabriolet has a phone voice command button on the steering wheel but l press it I get a read out of Not Available. I read where somebody at Audi decide the voice command would not work well with the top down so decide to disable it. Guess this person doesn't know the top can be put up in inclement weather and voice command would be useful.
Is there a way to enable the voice command?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts