Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night i stalled my car trying to reverse onto my drive. then it just would not re-start saying that i need to press the clutch (which i was). i called audi assistance and because it was late an RAC gentleman came out. he said it looks like the clutch switch. if you stamp on the clutch extra extra hard then the car starts.

i cant wait till i stall in central london and we have a broken down S5 lol. anyone else had this problem?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Is there a button in the car to call Audi Assistance like in BMWs and Benzs? Or did u just use ur cell?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
in the uk i dont think we ever had bmw assist or anything.

i used the good old fashioned phone

·
Registered
204 Posts
Vin,
I thought you were getting rid of the S5? Isn't your car cursed?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vin,
I thought you were getting rid of the S5? Isn't your car cursed?
no im not getting rid of it. was going to downgrade but im going to stick it out.

tbh it is not cursed at all. lucky in fact. yesterday i had a small accident yesterday in the Audi courtesy car. not my fault. cab driver crashed into thecar. his passengers were my witnesses against him. so lucky overall i guess. didnt happen to my baby.

im driving an A5 1.8t courtesy car and it feels like totally unrelated to an S5. they are worlds apart and its not just the power.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts