Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. Just joined last night. Have just ordered my next company car, A5 S-Line 2.0TFSi, Ibis White, AMI, Interior Light Pack, Leather/Alcantara with silver stitching, Privacy Glass, Hi-Beam assistant. Not due for delivery for about 14 weeks, but can't wait. This is the third A5 in our small sales team, with potentially another 3 to come. Got a sport version coming on a week-long test drive at the end of Feb. Look forward to contributing. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum - that's going to be a pretty desirable fleet once all the cars are delivered!
We're all very lucky to be able to choose any car that we want. Speaks volumes for the A5. Mine's the first S-Line though!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ageing Biker, sounds like a very nice spec :).

Will be nice to see some pics of all the cars lined up outside the office :).

Mountain or Road?

Can easily fit 2 Downhill bikes in the back of the A5, can also get roof racks ;)

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Welcome to the forum Ageing Biker, sounds like a very nice spec :).

Can easily fit 2 Downhill bikes in the back of the A5, can also get roof racks ;)
What about Harley-D's??:D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome! :)

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Working in the Motorcycle Industry, nobody actually classes H-D as real bikes, they are tractors but don't perform quite as well. Even if there were room in the back of the car, I wouldn't give it space in my garage.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Working in the Motorcycle Industry, nobody actually classes H-D as real bikes, they are tractors but don't perform quite as well. Even if there were room in the back of the car, I wouldn't give it space in my garage.
So are you an ageing pedalist or have you got a 'proper' motorbike?:D

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So are you an ageing pedalist or have you got a 'proper' motorbike?:D
Both. I cycle when I feel like it (on and off road) and get the "proper motorbike" out when I can't be bothered. I say "proper" but I downsized last year to save my life/licence, so it's not very big. Good fun though, wheelies and everything!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.