Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, recently i bought a 2008 audi a5 , that had the check tire pressure on.

the tires were in rough shape but i send it in a shop and they couldn't turn it off. I checked the MMI and there's no option to store pressure, it just doesnt exist.
I contacted a person that does auto coding and he couldn't help in this direction either.

Today i finally had the time to replace all 4 tires with brand new ones, set the pressure according to the specs at the door and drove around 30+ kilometers.

the check tire pressure is still on :(

is there anything else i can do?

i don't have the time at the moment to send it to an audi dealership

· Premium Member
3,818 Posts
These cars do not sense any pressures, they simply need to be set to a starting point and then the sensors simply warn you if a tyre pressure falls more than X from that starting point. So you must tell the car that you are at the start point.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These cars do not sense any pressures, they simply need to be set to a starting point and then the sensors simply warn you if a tyre pressure falls more than X from that starting point. So you must tell the car that you are at the start point.
Thanks for the comment and sorry for the late reply.
How do i tell the car that i am at the start point? The only way seems to yell it near the tires 😂

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.