Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,
i'm sure this has been discussed before, but I'm having trouble deciding between brilliant red and sprint blue. :confused: I've narrowed down to these two because, I've owned 2 gray shaded cars recently, do not want black, and wife has a white vehicle. And since this will be my weekender car, I wanted something different.

choice #1: brilliant red-pearl silver interior
choice #2: brilliant red-black interior
choice #3: sprint blue-pearl silver interior

now, i haven't seen any of these colors in person, only through postings and on-line video. I'm leaning toward choice #1 but really do like the uniqueness of sprint blue and also think it's damn sharp :cool:

so come on guys help me out and thanx in advance for helping me decide on my long awaited dream:)

by the way, i will be ordering my car in texas and been told that the car maybe delivered in january of 08'

·
Registered
275 Posts
Choice 1 is gay ( nothing personal, but hey red car with white inside....., might as well paint it pink....).

Choice 2 is safe.

Choice 3 is original, the blue will always have some appeal for resale (red too, but there will be more red ones out there).

Based on your choices, I'd go with number 3.

I took mine black with pearl silver inside.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yup number 3 would be my choice - if sprint blue had been an option when I ordered mine in March I'm sure that would have been what I'd be driving now

·
Registered
373 Posts
Seen a sprint blue one in the flesh at one of my local Audi dealers at the weekend,must say was very impressed :).I am going to order my S5 or A5 next month but cant decide also on colour choice,i have been through black with silver interior,silver with black interior and sprint blue with silver interior.You have a hard choice m8 but make sure you pick the right one or you might just regret it.Between the three that you have narrowed down on your personal choice i like sprint blue with silver interior same as the rest of the guys that have replyed so far,i was in this one at weekend and was very impressed.
Here is a link to one i viewed on sunday - http://usedcars.audi.co.uk/carview.aspx?id=501690756#
Good luck.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow

thanx for all ur advices so fast, what a great forum, so far ALL of u are liking the #3. I do want to add couple of things, I do think that the sprint blue is slick looking, and best of all unique to s5 which is great. My only concern is if it's not too light/glossy. It's definitely shade lighter then most blues and don't want the my color to be too "look at me" blue, if you know what i mean :) I think you guys maybe convincing me to lean that way....:D

my sister has a red bmw 335 coupe and the car looks great and that's the reason why i'm considering a red exterior.

thanx for taking ur time and sharing your views with me

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'd go for sprint blue with silver if i was faced with such choice. However I fear that sprint blue is a little bit too bright and does not really suit the car well. But i haven't seen this colour in flesh, so i might be wrong.. Those who saw, what do think? Is it not too bright?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Sprint Blue with silver :) i think it is best. I think that buying an S5 will mean that people WILL look at u :) so blue is what i think is best :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.