Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have a 2008 s5 with navi and audi iPod connection wire. I have tried my 1g ipod a touch, iPad and the latest iPhone. I cannot get either of these to play music. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi I have a 2008 s5 with navi and audi iPod connection wire. I have tried my 1g ipod a touch, iPad and the latest iPhone. I cannot get either of these to play music. Any suggestions?
Odd. My iPhone 4 connects every time. Maybe they gave you the wrong cable?

The iPod cord on a D3 A8 L would charge my phone, but not stream music.

·
Registered
3,339 Posts
I had that problem, and found out they put an 09 cable in my 08. Just went and checked you need 4F0 0515 10E if it is not that cable that is your problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok I checked the serial number of the cable and it's ok. I updated the I phone software too and still no joy!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Does the ipod at least come up as an option on the media menu when connected to the lead?

·
Registered
4,615 Posts
I had that problem, and found out they put an 09 cable in my 08. Just went and checked you need 4F0 0515 10E if it is not that cable that is your problem.
Surely you mean 4F0051510L for pre 2009 models..? It would be 4F0051510K for post 2009 models...?
I have a 2007 model and the "L" lead works great with mine but the "K" didn't work at all (that's the one they supplied to me in error first time round).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I get the option for cd and multi media device. My cable has an E on the end and the dealer has told me it's the right one?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts