Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Are you looking for something like this?

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, but also in flat (non-metallic) orange like the car I linked to. Also, a frontal pic would be best. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Here you go, although its a photoshop it still gives you a good idea of how it would look in the colour.

I had thought of getting Lambo Orange on the Audi Exclusive program but it cost £4000 and so I didn't bother because I didn't think it was worth it and because I thought it might make the car look chavish.

It costs half as much to have a good body shop do it for you.

I've attached the photoshop and an RS4 in the orange.

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks... The dealer here said that custom paint is only 2500 USD.

And any photoshops of a normal S5 in lambo orange would be very helpful.

·
Registered
493 Posts
only 2500 ? :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
I have a Glut Orange S5 with the 2 tone Alacantara on order
should be here in May.
Going to put some 3 pieces wheels with black centers on it when it comes. Should be cool.

Tonny

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here you go, although its a photoshop it still gives you a good idea of how it would look in the colour.

I had thought of getting Lambo Orange on the Audi Exclusive program but it cost £4000 and so I didn't bother because I didn't think it was worth it and because I thought it might make the car look chavish.

It costs half as much to have a good body shop do it for you.

I've attached the photoshop and an RS4 in the orange.
Is that RS4 in Solar Orange?

·
Registered
204 Posts
it is the Orange that is on the RS4 picture a little bit up this Thread. It is a solid color. I think Lambo has a couple of orange colors but the most known one is a pearl type paint.

Tonny

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it is the Orange that is on the RS4 picture a little bit up this Thread. It is a solid color. I think Lambo has a couple of orange colors but the most known one is a pearl type paint.

Tonny
Hum, that color looks awesome. I really wonder if it would look cool on an S5 or not. I think it would look a lot better with a black mesh grill like in the RS4, but even so, I dunno if I would be happy with the car for three years, which I know I would like my Phantom Black for. I wish there was a color change remote, lol.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
The colour is real glam and glitz, which is why it works on a lambo, porsche, skyline or nissan 350z. But on an S5... I think it's a bit of a contradiction... a juxtoposition of colour and character... sounds poetic... it just might work!

...expensive mistake if it doesn't work, but there is always someone who likes 'pimped' rides, who'll buy it off you to add 35" chrome rims, 2.5 megawatts of ICE and wall to wall internal fur... in purple.

;)

·
Registered
314 Posts
The dealer down here has a Glut Orange RS4 for sale... Its in the mall getting touched by a million people...

·
Registered
174 Posts
Here is an orange s3 I came across at the garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
714 Posts
I believe the correct reference for the colour on the S3 is "ASBO orange".

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
No Photoshop needed...

This guy made his S5 Photoshop dream come true! :D

Attachments

1 - 20 of 33 Posts