Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who are from NJ, what dealership did you get your car from? We ordered from Riverside Audi late November and can't get any info. from them. Very frustrating....

·
Registered
435 Posts
Got a demo at Bell Audi. One person on the forum loves them. I am not the biggest fan, but I don't put much faith in car dealerships anymore. It is a tough business and I don't expect much anymore, no matter how much I'm spending.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Got my A5 from DCH Audi in Maplewood! Awesome, ask for Leo and tell him that Thomas sent you!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not an S5 owner, but I'm in South Jersey. I had the opportunity to detail 2 S5's. One is located in South Jersey, the other is in Bucks County PA.

Amazing rides!!

One of my customers had gotten his car from Audi of Willow Grove. He said he had a great experience with them.

·
Registered
39 Posts
riverside audi

i got mine at riverside audi. let me know who u speak with there. I AM GOOD FRIENDS WITH THE OWNER. I had mine in exactly 3 months as promised

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm from NJ but I am not an S5 owner...yet.

I have placed a deposit at a dealer but had to do it out of state since all the dealers I contacted in NJ had long waiting lists for allocation.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm from NJ but I am not an S5 owner...yet.

I have placed a deposit at a dealer but had to do it out of state since all the dealers I contacted in NJ had long waiting lists for allocation.
Awesome!! What dealer are you going to end up getting the car from?

What interior/exterior color combo??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts