Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i recently just got my license back and its been so long since i had a car. I really want the s5 and im trying to get it by any means necessary but i dont want a montly payment over 500 dollars

do u guys know if i can get a pre owned s5 down to 400 dollars a month?

how much would i have to put down?

Thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hey i recently just got my license back and its been so long since i had a car. I really want the s5 and im trying to get it by any means necessary but i dont want a montly payment over 500 dollars

do u guys know if i can get a pre owned s5 down to 400 dollars a month?

how much would i have to put down?

Thanks
You are kidding right?

You may be able to get one under $400 a month if you put $30,000 down

·
Registered
49 Posts
The only way you getting under 400 is to get a 12 year note on it. You have to consider that a new S5 is almost the same price as a fairly used one.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Mines under $400 but I put 40K down.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Why did you lose your license? It's so easy to drive fast in this car i'm afraid i'm going to lose mine soon.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i lost it being stupid :(

in the past, i've learned from my mistakes

i was checking out leasecompare.com

it says if i put down 15000k i can get my lease payments to 486
thats pretty good...60months..

how do u guys feel about leases?

the only changes i wanted to do to the s5 was tints and rims which can be easily removed when and if i want to get a new one

what do u think? thanks

·
Registered
299 Posts
i lost it being stupid :(

in the past, i've learned from my mistakes

i was checking out leasecompare.com

it says if i put down 15000k i can get my lease payments to 486
thats pretty good...60months..

how do u guys feel about leases?

the only changes i wanted to do to the s5 was tints and rims which can be easily removed when and if i want to get a new one

what do u think? thanks
If you put $15k down on a lease and 3 months down the road you total your car, your insurance company will pay off your car and most likely you wont get your 15k back.

If im putting 15k down, im going to buy that car.

·
Registered
491 Posts
If you put $15k down on a lease and 3 months down the road you total your car, your insurance company will pay off your car and most likely you wont get your 15k back.

If im putting 15k down, im going to buy that car.
hes right about the 15k, but lets forget that for a moment. why the heck would you want a 60 month lease!? thats the term im using for financing and the car is actually mine.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I leased an 2007 S4 Cab for 24 months. biggest ripoff. $26k!! Then audi nickel and dimed me for wear and tear etc...spent months negotiating the $2k turn in charge down to 300 bucks.

This was my only lease and dont think I would do it again!!

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have leased 4 cars and each and everytime I sold the car before the lease term came up, for essentially the payoff, so I never had toworry about the mileage and wear and etar. Thats the only way I would lease a car. I dont want ot deal with the headache of turning it back in and trying to keep the miles under.

·
Registered
436 Posts
I have leased 4 cars and each and everytime I sold the car before the lease term came up, for essentially the payoff, so I never had toworry about the mileage and wear and etar. Thats the only way I would lease a car. I dont want ot deal with the headache of turning it back in and trying to keep the miles under.
+1

The S5 is one of those cars I plan to pay off totally and keep it for a long time.. I plan to get another cheap everyday car and make this a "going out" car and weekend roller... =P

1 - 12 of 12 Posts