Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Daytona:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/cto/883588725.html

Sprint Blue (SGTAngry's I believe, hopefully I can work out a deal for this one):
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/884736788.html

Phantom:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/877779594.html

Most seem to be asking more than what they originally paid for.

Yeah the Daytona one is mine. I also have a 2005 S4 for sale and will keep whichever doesn't sell first. I'm pretty sure the S4 will go in a couple of days and I'll keep the S5. It's the best car I've ever had and don't really want it to go. But I work from home and have two cars I barely drive which doesn't make sense. By the way the listing price is below what I paid, and knowing full well that people will offer less so it's not really being a dick about it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
y would u want to sell ur S5?! its gorgeous! after seeing it i'm having second thought on my phantom black order... just get rid of the S4 mate

·
Registered
135 Posts
y would u want to sell ur S5?! its gorgeous! after seeing it i'm having second thought on my phantom black order... just get rid of the S4 mate
Actually I think the S5 looks the best in phantom black but I'm a bit scared off by the extra maintenance needed for keeping it clean all the time. It just looks mean and sexy in black. But the Daytona is very nice too and I'm glad I went with the color over Meteor which is too greenish/blue for my liking.

But hey thanks for the compliment. The car gets so many looks it's surprising considering the price and the fact that there are so many nice cars in my city.

There is probably a 3% chance I'll get a tempting offer for the S5. Especially in this economy. At least gas prices have come down. LOL.

·
Registered
160 Posts
white is the way to go guys....

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well yeah for women and asians mostly. Very popular with those groups.
You forgot arabs and your atypical BMW driver who mostly happen to be white ********.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
OK folks, some of these comments are getting out of hand. This thread is not about what type of people drive what color car. Please refrain from such comments. Thank you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
man that daytona is GEORGOUS! theres an 08 phantom black s5 at prestige imports in miami i saw today and it belongs to a customer not the dealer he wants them to sell it for him and hes asking 65000!!! what an idiot the only person stupider than him can be some1 who actually buys it for that price

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OK folks, some of these comments are getting out of hand. This thread is not about what type of people drive what color car. Please refrain from such comments. Thank you.
Well u know I'm hardly ever serious...I can't say the same for the other guy though.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Ok well 2 comments -- the comment I made was a bit tongue in cheek as this thread was not about color is "the best"... someone decided to jump in and give an unsolicited opinion when nobody was asking.

Second thing is people should lighten up a bit about race and stereotypes. The fact is certain designs, colors, products etc etc are popular with all different demographics and obviously it doesn't equal 100% of a group and obviously it's not necessarily a negative also. It's just the way it is. But yeah I can see how people are going to take it as such -- so my bad and I'll refrain from pointing out popular trends in my region (at least).

The nice thing about colors is there is something to make EVERYONE happy.

·
Registered
483 Posts
The nice thing about colors is there is something to make EVERYONE happy.
Actually, make that there is something to make everyone happy - for a nice sum of $3500 CAD (or $2500 USD). :D

Audi gotta expand the number of colours offered for what is an upmarket car.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just watched it, and sadly enough I think the stereotypes in the video are somewhat true, with some expections. I love the video though, great way to advertise.
I love the bimmer guy haha.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts