Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.
I'm new to this community. I have a 2013 (b8.5) A5 2.0 but I want to upgrade my exhaust and bumper. I found someone selling his stock b8.5 S5 rear bumper and exhaust, and I was just wondering if the S5 bumper will fit my A5? Has anyone ever done this before? Also I think I've read that you guys said the dual exhaust upgrade should be fine also but just making sure. It should spend more gas tho right?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey guys.
I'm new to this community. I have a 2013 (b8.5) A5 2.0 but I want to upgrade my exhaust and bumper. I found someone selling his stock b8.5 S5 rear bumper and exhaust, and I was just wondering if the S5 bumper will fit my A5? Has anyone ever done this before? Also I think I've read that you guys said the dual exhaust upgrade should be fine also but just making sure. It should spend more gas tho right?
Hi I'm also certain if the s5 bumper is from a face lift it will Deffo fit yours. I have a pre face-lift and I'm lead to believe the rear face-lift will still fit mine. Please correct if I'm wrong and apologies if I am

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.