Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats the typical build week to delivery timescale people have experienced on A5's?

Build week 39 :D - expecting car sometime end October. Does this seem reasonable?

Cheers
Glenn

·
Registered
60 Posts
I was told its about 12 weeks from build to delivery in the UK

·
Registered
337 Posts
My car was shipped the week after it was built, delivered to dealer the day after arrival in port and picked up by me the following day ! All in all, about 2 weeks from build to delivery.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the posts Guys.

My dealer contacted me today.......looks like mine will be middle of October so only 2-3 weeks away also.:D Originally it was not due to January and the early delivery has caused me some problems re the financing of the car but hey..........I think I've managed to sort this out. What the missus dont know wont hurt........right!!!!!:p

Ordered my Chrome tailpipes today to finish off that nasty cheap exhaust on the 2ltr.

Glenn

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice one - like you I tried some changes to the spec, but was struggling to get the finance company to allow it on the low price quoted; then Audi went and finished the car way before I expected it. From order to build was about 6 WEEKS!! Every cloud.....

·
Registered
953 Posts
Thanks for the posts Guys.

My dealer contacted me today.......looks like mine will be middle of October so only 2-3 weeks away also.:D Originally it was not due to January and the early delivery has caused me some problems re the financing of the car but hey..........I think I've managed to sort this out. What the missus dont know wont hurt........right!!!!!:p

Ordered my Chrome tailpipes today to finish off that nasty cheap exhaust on the 2ltr.

Glenn
You lucky sod. I would quite happily forgo the new MMI if I could get my car in a couple of weeks.

If the waiting wasn't bad before, now you have a date expect it to get worse! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
my car is now built, dealer thinks I will have that within 3 weeks yay!

·
Registered
237 Posts
My car delivered to dealer on the Thursday after it's build week so it's not long at all between build and driving in the UK.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.