Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my S5 three weeks now and have had the cable drop off the passenger door handle twice and the carpet come loose under the clutch pedal causing it to catch every time you change gear. Now fixed by dealer - hopefully for good. Any one else or is this a one off?

Otherwise car fantastic - great engine - great sound- a bit thirsty (1500m so far averaging 21.7 mpg) and agree with other comments on higher tyre noise

·
Registered
275 Posts
No gripes so far. No tyre noise issues with Dunlops either.... Think build quality is quite good actually, no squeaks or rattles. Only build issue that has caught my eye (but not really a problem) is the fact that the side panels in the boot seem a little thin ( i carry my golf bag all the time and notice this every time I put it in or take it out)....

·
Registered
158 Posts
All good here 350 miles on the clock. No squeaks & rattles so far.
But I get a thump- thump- thump doing 28 mph in 2nd or 3rd. You can feel it under your right foot. Anybody else had this issue?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.