Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Bobby Singh at BSR for doing an amazing job on my A5 3.0tdi!
The remap has totally transformed the car, cant believe how much of a difference just a remap can make to these 3.0tdi's tons of torque!
Bobby is one of the nicest guys you'll meet and has mountains of knowledge about tuning these cars! Couldn't reccomend him enough!
He also sourced me a Wagner comp intercooler at discount price to aid the tune.
If your planning on getting a remap I wouldn't hesitate getting in contact,
[email protected]

I'm planning another trip down in the new year when funds allow to go for a hybrid turbo and supporting mods, aiming for 400+bhp.

Thanks again Bobby!

John.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hoping to take mine down there next year. Was planning on it this year but other commitments came along. I have only heard good things so can’t wait. Have you felt a difference throughout the Rev range

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, yes it absolutely pulls all the way through the rev range it goes like a rocket. You wont be disappointed! The difference is like night and day!
You'll be well looked after by Bobby, he really knows his stuff! His 3.0tdi is pushing 505bhp he knows how to get good reliable power out of these engines.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts