Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

due to selling up of my car I have a few parts going spare.

Will soon have RS7 20” wheels. One with major kerb Mark others with with slight stone chips.

complete with p zeros with good tread all round.

£1000

JL 12TW1 subwoofer and correct sized sealed box for fitting inside right side of B8 boot.

£150 for both.

FIS control module for display of gauges etc on MMI screen - £250 needs to be removed from car

Perfectly working Apple car play kit - Chinese variety. £100 needs to be removed from car

OEM RS5 silver front grille - no cracks - need part ex of stock S5 black edition grille (can’t find mine) £200

prefer collection from Watford area.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also some S5 silver mirror caps - non side assist. No idea on price - offers?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it is.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Cool I'm sure they are all chinese, is this one from one of rebranded uk suppliers or did u buy direct from AliExpress etc ?

Any link so I can see which model, version, brand etc...

Researching I've heard/seen Carlinkit, JoyeAuto, UniqueAuto...

I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable removing kit from someone else's car incase of damage...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Can you attach some pictures of the RS7 wheels fitted? Interested, just would like to see the offsets fitted etc.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem. Will take pics tomorrow.

offset is correct for the B8.5.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Can take more soon but these are the ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes they will fit a B8. They are currently fitted to a B8.5 and they are the same.

price is £1000 would imagine postage will be £80 or so.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Sponsor
2,300 Posts
Yes they will fit a B8. They are currently fitted to a B8.5 and they are the same.

price is £1000 would imagine postage will be £80 or so.
B8 and 8.5 mirrors are absolutely not the same! I discovered that the hard way.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry - I was talking about the wheels - hence the price!!! for some reason the quote didn't show up on my iphone!

As Eamonn says, the mirrors are not the same, they will not fit a B8, they also would not be £1000!!

·
Sponsor
2,300 Posts
Sorry - I was talking about the wheels - hence the price!!! for some reason the quote didn't show up on my iphone!

As Eamonn says, the mirrors are not the same, they will not fit a B8, they also would not be £1000!!
That's true, I am often bad at reading. Bargain mirrors

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cool I'm sure they are all chinese, is this one from one of rebranded uk suppliers or did u buy direct from AliExpress etc ?

Any link so I can see which model, version, brand etc...

Researching I've heard/seen Carlinkit, JoyeAuto, UniqueAuto...

I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable removing kit from someone else's car incase of damage...
It's a carlinkit ordered from aliexpress for the MMI 3G - non touch screen. The standard one that anyone with Nav would want.

I'm not asking anyone to remove anything from my car, just stating that at present it's not ready for sale yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for the response, car looks sweet!! I'm thinking I need to go aftermarket to get the offsets I desire..

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Offset is 26mm I think.

That's the lowest offset of OEM wheels. Most people fit spacers if this isn't enough and they want the OEM look.

Personally, I wasn't keen on how it drove with the offset you are talking about - it felt lazy when it came to direction changes.

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's a carlinkit ordered from aliexpress for the MMI 3G - non touch screen. The standard one that anyone with Nav would want.

I'm not asking anyone to remove anything from my car, just stating that at present it's not ready for sale yet.
Ah ok, I read it as if u was asking for buyer to remove, ok deffo interested if and when available...

Also I'm thinking of doing powerfold mirror retrofit on my 2014 Sportback not sure if Coupe and Sportback mirrors are interchangeable tho..was they standard or did u fit them ?

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Standard, won’t be taking off my folding mirrors.

do have some S5 silver mirror caps if you are interested.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts