Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apologies straight away for the length of this, but I'll keep it as short as possible. My company are heavily involved in British Superbikes and as part of this, have a suite at Brands Hatch. I have been told that we can have access to this suite for non-bike events during the year. If anyone would be interested in getting together to watch a race event later in the year, I will see if I can get the suite for the day. I have been told that the suite for a Truck racing event was £400 including entry to the circuit. This works out at £10 per head, as we are strictly limited to 40 people in the suite. It would cost more if we want catering. The suite is located on the ground level just before Paddock Hill bend and gives an excellent view over the majority of the "Indie" circuit. It has a decked area that goes right down to trackside.This is a tentative thing at the moment, but if there is sufficient interest I will investigate further.

Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm contemplating going to the DTM [that's German Touring Car] meeting over 5-6th September anyway. The use of a suite would be a great added bonus since I'm already taking in the Le Mans Series event at Silverstone [in a suite] over the following weekend.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm contemplating going to the DTM [that's German Touring Car] meeting over 5-6th September anyway. The use of a suite would be a great added bonus since I'm already taking in the Le Mans Series event at Silverstone [in a suite] over the following weekend.
Thanks for that. My wedding Anniversary on 6th, so not sure I would get away with that but we'll see how much interest comes about and take it from there.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
Wow that would be great, I will definitly be interested in attending if the event falls on a date Im in the UK.

I only hope there will be enough interest. We really should get some kind of email newsletter going for the site which alerts people of threads like these as people often miss stuff.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wow that would be great, I will definitly be interested in attending if the event falls on a date Im in the UK.

I only hope there will be enough interest. We really should get some kind of email newsletter going for the site which alerts people of threads like these as people often miss stuff.
Interest so far has been disappointingly luke-warm. 64 viewings and only 4 responses. Should I re-post in another part, do you think?

·
Registered
98 Posts
not sure here to be honest. Most weekends are taken up for me usually, so tough one to call. :(

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Brands Hatch - To All That Have Expressed Interest

Hi everyone. Don't know if I'm doing this right, but I have investigated further and it would appear that the only event worth having is the final round of BTCC 3/4th October. I have put in a request for first refusal on this event and am awaiting a response regarding numbers and cost. Could you please let me know if you will be available to attend and I will re-post once I have the response.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.