Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just one point. Bose is not an option on the A5 series, its standard or B&O.
The standard system is very good and well worth comparing before you just assume the B&O is a must and tick the box.
For me I am very happy with the standard system - quite the best car radio/CD I have ever had.
I have tried the BOSE Centerpoint Surround Sound Test CD, that Audi offers for the TT on it to compare and it sounds great. Makes my home hi-fi sound rubbish.

·
Registered
275 Posts
The B&O sounds great, is crystal clear, and bass available if that's what you want. If you use an iPod with it, using the AMI ( Audi Music Interface), you can preset your ipod equalizer settings to correspond to the music you like listening to in the corresponding equalizer setting.

Couldn't say whether Jazz, Classical or Rap sounds best in the car - pretty stupid question if you ask me.....

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
As i've said before, B&O is excellent. Far better than the BOSE systems i've experienced.

·
Registered
67 Posts
...im bored with the B & O questions....its fantastic value for the money-a great factory fitted system-how many testimonies from reviews and users on here do you need?:confused:

·
Registered
275 Posts
...im bored with the B & O questions....its fantastic value for the money-a great factory fitted system-how many testimonies from reviews and users on here do you need?:confused:
I agree 100% - whether it is Bose previously or B&O now, they are their premium sound system, works great and really added quality and value for a realistically affordable price. As for settings, as mentioned previously, you can set your ipod to what you like with the equalizer system on the ipod.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Couldn't say whether Jazz, Classical or Rap sounds best in the car - pretty stupid question if you ask me.....
Yeah but come on S5France, don't sit on the fence, is it a fair question or not? ;)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Yeah but come on S5France, don't sit on the fence, is it a fair question or not? ;)

It is a great question, hmmm. what music sounds best in the S5 with B&o? what a remarkably sensible question.... I like listening to good olfd rock and roll, led zep, ac/dc, the who.... but i've been told that turkish folklore music sounds best, so i guess i'll listen to that instead.....:D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
lol......:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts