Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boot net for A5 is £106 (plus VAT)!

Think I'll try and re-use the one from my last BMW! At the time, the BMW net was 'only' ca. £40.

Hopefuly this high price isn't typical of all Audi parts.........

Also ordered a paint touch-up pencil (ca. £4) and a phone cradle for front centre armrest (cost unknown!).

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Think I'll try and re-use the one from my last BMW! At the time, the BMW net was 'only' ca. £40.

Hopefuly this high price isn't typical of all Audi parts.........

Also ordered a paint touch-up pencil (ca. £4) and a phone cradle for front centre armrest (cost unknown!).
George, I use one I originally bought for an S3 5 years ago. Exactly the same and approx £30 if I remember. Might be worth checking out the price of an A3 net as I think Audi ramps the price up at the mere mention of A/S5.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
George, I use one I originally bought for an S3 5 years ago. Exactly the same and approx £30 if I remember. Might be worth checking out the price of an A3 net as I think Audi ramps the price up at the mere mention of A/S5.
Thanks for this 418BUC. Actually managed to get my BMW E90 boot net to fit perfectly with a little bit of adjustment, so OK for now.

Agree that the A/S5 appears to attract higher prices. R8 is even worse (I downloaded the brochure today) - example is hill assist - £45 on A5 & £80 on the R8!

Thanks again.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts