Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boot net for A5 is £106 (plus VAT)!

Think I'll try and re-use the one from my last BMW! At the time, the BMW net was 'only' ca. £40.

Hopefuly this high price isn't typical of all Audi parts.........

Also ordered a paint touch-up pencil (ca. £4) and a phone cradle for front centre armrest (cost unknown!).

·
Registered
33 Posts
The net is mounted on the back upright panel of the boot. Gonna go with it also. Could be handy for anything that may roll around an empty boot...steep price though!!:confused:

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
231 Posts
i found one in my car boot along with a ski sack when i bought my car. think it may be a part of the storage pack

·
Registered
106 Posts
Think I'll try and re-use the one from my last BMW! At the time, the BMW net was 'only' ca. £40.

Hopefuly this high price isn't typical of all Audi parts.........

Also ordered a paint touch-up pencil (ca. £4) and a phone cradle for front centre armrest (cost unknown!).
George, I use one I originally bought for an S3 5 years ago. Exactly the same and approx £30 if I remember. Might be worth checking out the price of an A3 net as I think Audi ramps the price up at the mere mention of A/S5.

Just a thought.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
George, I use one I originally bought for an S3 5 years ago. Exactly the same and approx £30 if I remember. Might be worth checking out the price of an A3 net as I think Audi ramps the price up at the mere mention of A/S5.
Thanks for this 418BUC. Actually managed to get my BMW E90 boot net to fit perfectly with a little bit of adjustment, so OK for now.

Agree that the A/S5 appears to attract higher prices. R8 is even worse (I downloaded the brochure today) - example is hill assist - £45 on A5 & £80 on the R8!

Thanks again.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Picture of £124.55 boot net attached h/w;
I bought the storage pack. I dont know if what I got is part of that or not but I have a net and two drop down 'hanger' points in the boot. The net has 6 attachment points, 4 for the floor and two for the upper hooks. I dont think the A3 net has this.

·
Registered
128 Posts
My car came with one FOC too, I accept that different specs & different markets will have different rules, but have you asked your dealer why yours didn't come with one as standard?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts