Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, there doesn't seem to be many accessories available yet. I am interested in a bike rack, but need a boot liner more urgently.

Autoform are producing aboot liner that can be bought on line for £39.95 - is this the only option and has anyone got one? If so is it any good.

Advice would be welcome.

Krytten.

NB Have 3.0tdi Sport, Quartz Grey

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Krytten

Don't know anything about boot liners I'm afraid (I'm not planning on putting anything dirty in my A5 - ever!) - but how are you enjoying the colour? I've seen very few quartz greys, but it's the colour I'm going to order. Feel free to post a pic or two.

Bifta

·
Registered
269 Posts
boot liners

How about rubber floor mats has anyone any idea where to get them? custom fit ones please /

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Krytten

I have been phoning my local Audi dealer fortnightly for the last 2 months and keep getting told they have yet to info on boot liners from Germany. The only thing they can tell me is that they believe there will be three options ranging from simple mat to solid moulded unit. When I've asked about pricing, I get quoted the A4 prices for guidance.

I've been tempted by the Autoform product but the fact that roofbox.co.uk still don't have the final product photo means I'll hold on for the Audi product for a few more weeks.

A5 3.0 TDI Quartz Grey (too)

·
Registered
21 Posts
Quartz Grey is obviously the coming thing among us junior members!

Bit worried about the need for rubber floor mats mind! ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't know anything about boot liners I'm afraid (I'm not planning on putting anything dirty in my A5 - ever!) - but how are you enjoying the colour? I've seen very few quartz greys, but it's the colour I'm going to order. Feel free to post a pic or two.
Boot liner is for the golf clubs!

As to the colour - love it! Found the other grey too dark and not into the light silver. I had a similar colour TT before (Avus Silver), but I prefer the tone on the A5.

Think I will order the Autoform boot liner - they look so like the Audi supplied part for my TT and the other half's A3 that I reckon they manufacture the OEM accessory version.

KryTTen.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Come on it's the Uk we stay in Winter & all that my carpet mats take a hammering especially with 2 kids I need them despretly LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts