Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas where/if I could get hold of a used cradle ? Almost impossible to get my dealer to order one (not sure of cost or lead time). I couldnt find any of the uk/us audi sites with a mailing option. Alternatively, is there a cheaper alternative - as you can guess i dont have the advanced bluetooth option.

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Any ideas where/if I could get hold of a used cradle ? Almost impossible to get my dealer to order one (not sure of cost or lead time). I couldnt find any of the uk/us audi sites with a mailing option. Alternatively, is there a cheaper alternative - as you can guess i dont have the advanced bluetooth option.
Which Phone Prep do you have? Low is code 9ZF and High is 9ZW. If you have Phone Prep Low then adding a cradle will not give you the RSAP features as the box of electronic trickery is different.

As far as I am aware, the range of available cradles is very limited and is generally restricted to older model phones. They are also around £100 + VAT new from a dealer. Your best bet would be Ebay but even there they are few and far between.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts