Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a 2010 A5 cabriolet (B8F) and looking to install Bluetooth. The

A lot of threads mention getting tune2air but I was wondering what cheaper alternatives are out there.

On the other hand I am also exploring more expensive options and open to retrofitting a new entertainment system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached is a pic of the entertainment system info, the motor also has an AMI in the glovebox.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
152 Posts
I have this:

TROND 2-in-1 Bluetooth V5.0 Transmitter Receiver/Wireless 3.5mm Audio Adapter (AptX Low Latency for Both TX & RX, 2 Devices Simultaneously, for TV, Home Stereo or MP3 Player): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories
Buy
www.amazon.co.uk

and this

Goliton® MDI AMI MMI cable adapter Connect iPod iPhone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics
Shop Goliton® MDI AMI MMI cable adapter Connect iPod iPhone MP3 MP4 Phone's Elegant Mini 3.5 mm to Audi A4 A5 S5 A6 A8 Q7/VW Jetta GTI GLI Jetta Passat CC Tiguan Touareg EOS. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders.
www.amazon.co.uk

For streaming music from my iphone 11. It doesn't support buttons and track lists but then again, it was pretty cheap. I have it playing/streaming Amazon Music HD/UHD and it sounds pretty good for a car hifi. :) The charging is a bit of a problem as there is no USB in the glove compartment. And you need to press the button on the receiver to pair.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I might give a combo like this a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1 - 9 of 9 Posts