Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How good is it?? I've spoken to people before on a mobile who have been using the cars bluetooth option and a lot of the time you can hardly hear the person talk because of background noise etc? I'm thinking of going for this option but don't want to waste my money if I end up picking the phone up manually because nobody can hear me?

Cheers

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
I have the BT Prep Low system and it works just fine here with my Motorola V3i and a Sony Ericcson T630 before that. The volume can be adjusted as you would expect and I have not noticed any problems with background noise from the 'other end'. Neither has anyone complained that they cannot hear or understand me at their end.

HTH.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have the BT Prep Low system and it works just fine here with my Motorola V3i and a Sony Ericcson T630 before that. The volume can be adjusted as you would expect and I have not noticed any problems with background noise from the 'other end'. Neither has anyone complained that they cannot hear or understand me at their end.

HTH.
+1. No problems on a Q7 with Nokia phones... Get it! It is VERY comfortable!

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a Blackberry 8800 pearl. Not really a mainstream phone like Nokia, Samsungs, etc. Works perfectly with excellent sound at each end. Wholeheartedly recommend it.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have a Blackberry 8800 pearl. Not really a mainstream phone like Nokia, Samsungs, etc. Works perfectly with excellent sound at each end. Wholeheartedly recommend it.
Lucky you! I lost my BB. Can't get em in Russia. I would take BB over any Nokia any day!:)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Nokia N95 on full bluetooth and its fine. I have been told its very clear.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts