Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I have A5 2011, with MMI 3G High. I have Bluetooth but it can only be used for calls, I cannot use it as a source to stream something from my phone. There is no option in Source to select Bluetooth.
Is there any solution how can I also use it from mobile stream along with calls.

Finally, keep it up guys this forum is awesome, helped me a lot.
Thanks ;)

·
Registered
A5 Sline Black Edition
6 Posts
I am pretty sure you need to add a Bluetooth adapter like this for streaming audio, the car Bluetooth just does calls. Could be wrong, but when I added my phone to my A5 I couldn't get the audio stream until I found the device in the glovebox that the previous owner had connected to the port in there.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I am pretty sure you need to add a Bluetooth adapter like this for streaming audio, the car Bluetooth just does calls. Could be wrong, but when I added my phone to my A5 I couldn't get the audio stream until I found the device in the glovebox that the previous owner had connected to the port in there.
My car wont but my mate who had a mmi 2g he was streaming audio fine.....

that thread might help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You maybe right, but when I bought it, its Bluetooth was not installed/enabled I did that from the green screen and with the help of an expert he did coding via VCDS.
The same person told me to update it and bring him the car again he will fix it for me. I wanted to do the rest myself, but I think it seems that I have to go to him again, and pay him to the rest as well.

·
Registered
A5 Sline Black Edition
6 Posts
Interesting! Must look into that. I’ve read all the guides on doing the upgrades and as good as I am with computers (it my job), I’m terrified of bricking the car.. that’d be right in my luck category! If you have someone handy to you it may be the best way. I have an awful problem with the Bluetooth stuttering, it pisses me off every time I’m in the car.. I’ve resorted to listening to the radio only for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts