Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that a sexy title or what? :rolleyes:

I'm using a Nokia N75 if relevant, but has anyone ever had an issue with the phone connecting properly via bluetooth but bypassing the car microphone in favor of the mic on the phone?? That speaker icon on the MMI next to the bluetooth icon in crossed out and when I make a call I end up talking to my pocket (which can look awfully odd to the outside observer!). There's no option that I can find for using the cell phones mic such that I could even toggle this. What gives?

And, yes, I've tried all the unpairing/repairing and rebooting of phone stuff.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi, when I press the "speaker" button on my phone, it disconnects me from the car's mic and I can speak on my phone, through its speaker mode. When I click on it again, it puts me back on the car's mic. I'm assuming, when this happens for you, the MMI is in phone mode but you are talking through your phone, right?

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll try hitting the speakerphone button on my Nokia, thanks. I didn't try that because I figured I'd have the phone open at that point and it would just throw me to the phone earpiece.

Correct, the MMI is in phone mode and I can hear the caller on the car speakers, but I, um, talk to my pants.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.