Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone experienced sync probs with a blackberry 8100 phone with buletooth low connectivity.
Have tried various suggestions from other threads to sync but appart from the phonebook, it wont sync i.e. missed called, dialed numbers etc etc.:mad:

Any tips / ideas would be appreciated.
G

·
Registered
216 Posts
Anyone experienced sync probs with a blackberry 8100 phone with buletooth low connectivity.
Have tried various suggestions from other threads to sync but appart from the phonebook, it wont sync i.e. missed called, dialed numbers etc etc.:mad:

Any tips / ideas would be appreciated.
G
Glenn, I think with Low prep you only get the phone-book sync. You need sim access profile (SAP) which comes with phone prep-high for the missed calls etc features.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
aggh Sh*t!

·
Registered
12 Posts
To be honest though the most important feature for me when using the Audi Bluetooth is having the phonebook. Everything else is a bonus in my eyes (I have a Blackberry 8100 and 8120)

I would recommend a firmware update as I think they are on OS4.5 now. You never know you might get some more functions out of an update; the 8120 (an update of the 8100) does offer call records; http://ipswich-audi.co.uk/parts_and...st for vehicles without Navigation Feb 08.pdf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.